Welcome to East Bank Chiropractic Health Center Your Chicago Chiropractor
East Bank Chiropractic Health Center has two board-certified Doctors of Chiropractic who aim to provide the highest quality of integrative healthcare to patients in Chicago and River North, IL. Dr. Zrelak specializes in sports injury treatment and Dr. Curry in pregnancy chiropractic and pediatric care. Dr. Patel-Miller practices naturopathic medicine and teams up with our chiropractors to optimize your overall health. All treatment modalities are non-invasive and drug-free. When delivered synergistically, they can relieve pain linked to issues with the joints, spine, and soft tissue, improve mobility and enhance whole-body wellness.
Services We Provide at East Bank Chiropractic Health Center
Each of these natural treatment methods has unique and overlapping health benefits and can also be safely performed on infants, children, and expecting moms:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Specially tailored for neck and back care, spinal adjustment relieves pain by correcting vertebral misalignment. It mobilizes joints and soft tissue, takes the pressure of the spinal structures, and restores nervous system balance.
- Massage Therapies: Combining adjustments with massage therapy helps to optimize pain relief, reduce inflammation, accelerate soft tissue healing, and increase flexibility.
- Other Techniques and Therapies: Include Active Release Techniques (ART) for sports injuries. FAKTR Techniques and LED light therapy help with soft tissue healing and regeneration.
Our other services that we provide are physical therapy, decompression therapy, traction therapy, corrective exercises, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, and posture correction to strengthen the body and prevent re-injury.
Conditions We Treat With Chiropractic Care
Many patients come seeking treatment for acute and chronic pain related to injuries from an accident, illnesses, or wear and tear on the musculoskeletal system due to overuse, poor posture, or pregnancy. Conditions we can treat are:
- Sports injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Neck and back pain
- Spinal misalignment
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated or bulging discs
- Headaches and migraines
- Nerve compression pain, for example, sciatica
What to Expect at Your Initial Consultation
After filling out medical forms, you'll meet with our chiropractors who will explain what chiropractic care is and how it can benefit you. Your evaluation will include a physical exam and diagnostic tests to determine the source of the pain. If chiropractic care is right for you, a comprehensive wellness plan will be tailored to address your overall wellness needs.
New Patient Center and Testimonials
The new patient center and testimonials pages provide information on what expect and the quality of care you'll receive. We do welcome referrals, so feel free to share our chiropractic wellness information with your loved ones.
Receive Lasting Pain-Relief Treatment from Our Chiropractors in Chicago and River North, IL
At East Bank Chiropractic Health Center, you'll receive treatment in a safe and compassionate environment. We work with patients in Chicago, River North, The South Loop, Gold Coast, Old Town, Lincoln Park, and the surrounding areas who need short and long-term care. Call (312) 832-9700 to schedule an appointment today.